Cost is $175.
Concealed Carry IV is a 4-hour class that picks up where Concealed Carry III left off. In this class we move from sighted fire to point/instinctual shooting. Most of this class will be spent on the range firing your weapon in a self defense fashion (not target shooting).
The class will revisit skills from CC2 & CC3:
- Combat grip, stance & trigger control
- The Draw from multiple positions & concealment
- Speed reloads
- Type 1 & 2 malfunctions and their clearing procedures
- Movement, verbal commands & shooting at the same time
- Tactical Reloads
- Use of Available Cover
- Positional Shooting
New Topics Covered:
- Instinctive Point shooting (sights will be covered with electrical tape)
- Shooting from Positions 2 & 3 during the 4 phase draw process
- Shooting from Position 4 during the draw process without sights
- Target Saturation Drills
- Combination Point & Sighted Fire drills
- Strong hand only / Weak hand only point shooting
Please bring the following gear to class:
- Must have firearms license or have completed prior live fire training.
- Pistol or revolver of your choice (if needed we can provide a handgun at no cost)
- Concealment Holster
- Extra magazine, speed loader or reloading device
- Magazine or speed loader holder (you can use your pocket if that's how you plan to carry, not recommended)
- Concealment Garment
- 150 rounds of handgun ammunition (available for purchase in our retail store)
MA State Police Certified Instructor, Multi-State Certified Instructor,
Law Enforcement Instructor
USCCA Pistol, Concealed Carry, Home Defense, Countering the Mass Shooter Threat, Women’s Defensive Handgun, First Aid Fundamentals Instructor & range safety officer.
NRA Certified Pistol, Home Firearms Safety, Refuse to be a Victim, Personal protection Inside the home Instructor & range safety officer.
SABRE: OC/Pepper Spray Instructor.
****Please Note: This is not a learn to shoot class. Attendees must have a proficient understanding of their firearm, including loading, unloading, and firing the firearm safely. If you would like to better familiarize yourself with your firearm before taking this class, please sign up for a Personal Range Time with an MFS Instructor here.