Cost is $125. MFS Concealed Carry I is the first of a multi-class series and should not be missed. This 4-hour class covers what a person carrying a concealed weapon should know legally, tactically, and ethically. Material will be covered in this class that is critical for every gun owner in Massachusetts.
Topics covered during the class:
- The Law of Deadly/Lethal Force
- Mass Law of Self Defense and what your duties are
- Effects of Stress
- Weapon & Gear Choices
- Concealment Options
- The Draw from Multiple Positions
- Tactics & Maintaining the Tactical Advantage over your opponent
- Clothing and Body Mechanics that will maintain concealment of your firearm.
- Concealed Carry Life Style
No weapons are needed for this course. If you would like to bring your own firearm and holster please ensure that your firearm is unloaded.
You will receive a certificate upon completing this class.
Your Class Instructor
Deployed Combat Veteran (US Marines)
Former Breacher and Sniper in SORT for Federal Bureau of Prisons
Federal LEO Firearms Instructor
Department of Homeland Security Agent
Learn the skills you need to know to responsibly conceal carry a handgun. Note: this class is not the class required to obtain your firearms license.