Cost is $100. Online MFS Armed Defense in the Home is a 4-hour class that examines the tactics and legalities of using force for the protection of life inside a dwelling. Hosted on the Zoom Video Conferencing platform this class allows for plenty of instructor/student interaction.
The class will cover tactics & techniques needed to defend yourself and others in the difficult 360 degree environment of your home.
Topics include are:
• What does the law allow
• Choosing the right home defense weapon for your needs
• Bullet penetration & The Truth about Stopping Power
• Developing a Home Defense Plan
• Holding an intruder Gun Point
• Aftermath of a Shooting and how to deal with Law Enforcement
• The Law of Deadly/Lethal Force
• Self Defense
• Massachusetts Castle Doctrine
• Effects of Stress
You will receive a certificate upon completing this class with your instructor’s credentials. ***This class will not qualify you to receive a Mass firearms license.
Your class instructor:
Deployed Combat Veteran (US Marines)
Former Breacher and Sniper in SORT for Federal Bureau of Prisons
Federal LEO Firearms Instructor
Department of Homeland Security Agent
To see our schedule and make your reservation you can follow the "Attend Class" link below. To secure your spot you can pay for the class here:
Online MFS Armed Defense In the Home is a 4-hour class that addresses the challenges and difficulties of using a firearm in a indoor environment.