Cost is $100.
Whether it be a shooting at the mall, workplace, or other public event “Responding to the Active Shooter” will help you understand the tactics & techniques needed to survive.
This 4-hour live and interective class will equip you with the knowledge needed to protect both your family and yourself.
Topics covered during the class:
- How to get your family out alive
- Understanding the mindset of the active shooter
- Analysis of past active shooter events
- Tactics for survival including run, hide or fight concepts
- Legalities of using deadly force for the protection of life
- How to deal with and assist law enforcement response
- Stress and the effects on the human body
- Weapons and gear choices for active shooter incidents
No weapons are needed for this course.
This class is taught using the Zoom video service.
You will receive a certificate upon completing this class.
Deployed Combat Veteran (US Marines)
Former Breacher and Sniper in SORT for Federal Bureau of Prisons
Federal LEO Firearms Instructor
Department of Homeland Security Agent
Learn the skills you need to survive or defend yourself in an active shooter incident.