Cost is $175
MFS Concealed Carry II is a 4 hour class that picks up where Concealed Carry I leaves off. We move from covering tactics and legalities to learning how to draw, move, and fire your weapon. Two hours will be spent in a classroom environment dry firing and practicing what will be done on the range with dummy rounds. Two hours will be spent on the range firing your weapon in a self defense fashion (not target shooting).
The class will cover:
- Combat grip, stance & trigger control
- The Draw from multiple positions & concealment
- Speed reloads
- Type 1 & 2 malfunctions and their clearing procedures
- Movement, verbal commands & shooting at the same time
Please bring the following gear to class:
- Your LTC
- Pistol or revolver of your choice
- Concealment Holster
- Extra magazine, speed loader or reloading device
- Magazine or speed loader holder (you can use your pocket if that’s how you plan to carry)
- Concealment garment
- 150 rounds of ammunition
The prerequisites for the class are that you have a LTC, and are able to supply the necessary gear. You will receive a certificate upon completing this class.
Your Class Instructor:
Deployed Combat Veteran (US Marines)
Former Breacher and Sniper in SORT for Federal Bureau of Prisons
Federal LEO Firearms Instructor
Department of Homeland Security Agent
****Please Note: This is not a learn to shoot class. Attendees must have a proficient understanding of their firearm, including loading, unloading, and firing the firearm safely. If you would like to better familiarize yourself with your firearm before taking this class, please sign up for a Personal Range Time with an MFS Instructor here.
In this shooting class you will learn the skills to effectively draw and shoot your conceal carry handgun.